About the xExchange v3 Feedback category

Share all your feedback (bugs, improvements, etc.) on xExchange v3 testnet release: https://testnet.xexchange.com

1 Like

I couldnā€™t find an easily accessible faucet - integrating it at the top or bottom of the site as Autoscale do seems appropriate. Being able to retrieve all the tokens needed to test the entire protocol with just one click, would be great.

1 Like

What exactly should I look for? For me, now, I think itā€™s all the same with actual mainnet version.

It looks virtually exactly the same.
Only difference I saw is when you login choosing your wallet icons look different.

Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m looking at that is different.

My largest pet peve is that I canā€™t see listing prices without logging in. So I usually go to another app.just to check prices.

1 Like

@mathis-hyperia-labs @rocko @xadam xExchange v3 has not been released yet. I was preparing the category in the Agora because xExchange v3 testnet release is going to be released very soon :eyes:

2 Likes

it would be nice to add a bar or boxes (25/50/75/100%) for swaps to adjust the proportion of tokens more quickly, as on Anvu.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to give you my feelings after my first hands-on.

When I opened it I felt lost, after browsing through the menus it was worse. The homepage offers several tools, including Pool, Farm, Dual Farm, whatever the chosen function you arrive on the same page, this homepage is useless and childish in the design in addition to leading to misunderstanding. When you want to create a liquidity pool, you also have the option of choosing farming or dual farming. Since all the tools are on the same page, why multiply unnecessary menus? An Earn link with a Pool, Farm, Dual Farm subtext would be sufficient and more understandable. I donā€™t know if my feeling is good, but thatā€™s the idea I have.

Regarding the portfolio page, itā€™s interesting but the information is not concentrated enough. Lots of empty space.

In an exchange, the purchasing function should be in the foreground and not relegated to an obscure submenu.

Finally, apart from the very interesting technical advances, it is really disappointing for an exchange not to have the basic trading tools. Improving the UX is important but not at the expense of features. I imagine that the Trade menu will be about these tools because calling it a simple swap seems a bit ridiculous at the moment.

Thank you for your work, I hope this exchange will evolve very quickly and in the right direction.

PS: I hope the machine translator did its job properly.

Hey there.
I went through v3 on testnet.
Couldā€™t swap egld to usdc slippage exceded even at 20%

The batteries are way more confusing then previous energy system, would be nice to se as previous when can recharge to maxā€¦

Closing farm position not working.

Information and how itā€™s displayed on the portofolio itā€™s really poor, also on position canā€™t se the amount that i hhave staked in stake, also the same isues in the farms and dual farms.

I canā€™t see my existing positions wwhen i enter in the stake and farm menus.

Overall i see improvement but in my opinion UX and UI needs a lot more improvement.

Very much like the way how creation of new position work especialy the creation from any coin.

Thatā€™s a wwrap for wwhat i exxperienced with v3.

Cheers

2 Likes

Besides the known bugs and errors, I got a Q and I hope I will get an answer to it from @lucaswillems or any other core: Itā€™s 2024 and you still avoiding limit orders, wonā€™t say anything about futures, but come on guys, WHY? Didnā€™t you see already that farming and metabonding and all of those farming and farming didnā€™t bring enough people?
Open the doors for bridges and let people involve in trading, farming itā€™s good, but I think itā€™s an ā€œold dogā€.

My opinion is that people had enough on locking tokens and waiting to unlock or the price for tokens to raise.

Some errors on TXs when trying to add tokens on farming and to pool. Left those errors on tg.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying from few days already to create a normal farm or dual farm and the transaction do not go through. Neither buying mex and lock for xMex. idk if itā€™s xexchange or just meā€¦?

8ea98f976b90bfa39f00dfea073cecfd3d730994cb045c075f3fb72f86df4ef5
670dd96e00fd5baa2269f9b04b348c8b9b9b334382ebbacd9ec6dc60323c0ee4

Hey everybody, Iā€™m just seeing now your messages @gianopi @zoli1964 @rocko @curiosity . Thank you very much for the feedback youā€™ve shared :pray:

@gianopi The homepage you saw was a devnet homepage, just for the testing, and not the final homepage at all. You can already see that the homepage right now on devnet has significantly approved and addressed nearly all your feedback:

And thatā€™s not even the final version. A new improved page will come soon.

@zoli1964 Regarding the batteries, weā€™ve simplified this part.

@gianopi @rocko The team is not avoiding any of these features. The team has focused on fixing the broken things. Those are planned and will come.