Two "must have" MEX utilities for xExchange

Hello, how about having a “convert small amount balance to MEX”?
And a small menu where you can choose like
Value : <1$, <5$ or <10$
You can implement this in V3.0, I don’t think is too dificult to send all small amounts of tokens in a wallet and send MEX for this value in just a smart contract. Will be nice to sign just a transaction, not a transaction for every token like is now on Dust convertor or other app.
In this colector wallet will grow most amount of tokens and you could send them in liquidity adress periodicaly.
Herotag Dorsoft for 30% from fees (or less just for ideea if you share with devs who will make this smartcontract)

This was my second proposal for xExchange, first one was to pay all fees in MEX long time ago. You can add in menu “pay fees in MEX with x% discount”
All fees payed in MEX will bring a normal utility for MEX token, like many others exchanges already have…
I didn’t have part of battle of yields since maiar exchange, so I can’t wait to see the new changes in V3.0…
Congrats guys :clap:

1 Like

Hey @xdorsoft the plan in a future release is to have only XMEX / MEX in the fees collector (all tokens will be converted to XMEX).

When this change will happen, there won’t be the need anymore for a dust converter.

Thanks for sharing your feedback! :pray: