All fees rewards given in Mex

Will all the fees rewards be given in mex when the V3 willl launch? Receiving small amounts of tokens that are less than the swap fees, damages the efficiency of xexchange. This has to be impemented asap, for Mex to be more attractive.

1 Like

Hey @rotnisi , it won’t be part of v3 unfortunately. It is however something being worked on for a subsequent release.

This release needs to come asap. With no metabodning rewards xMex is currently useless. The inflation of Mex is 3-4 times greater than the 5% that the fees reward xMex investors get. It should be your number 1 priority to implement this. So investors can have a clear vision where their rewards are going to be when the volume will increase. Implement all the rewards given in Mex please asap, unless you will see Mex go to minus infinity and xportal will fail without even starting. No fud. Serious advice, as an xMex investor and believer. Thanks.

Hey @rotnisi,

I totally get your frustration about the current state of MEX, especially with how xMEX seems underwhelming without metabonding rewards. The inflation of MEX being 3-4 times greater than the 5% rewards is a serious issue that needs urgent attention. But here’s the good news—there are steps in motion to address some of these concerns.

1. Buyback and Burn Mechanism:

The team is already working on a buyback and burn strategy. Right now, it’s focused on high-volume tokens and is a bit limited by being a manual process. Expanding and automating this could significantly help by reducing the circulating supply of MEX, which should help stabilize or even increase its value over time. But yeah, I agree—it needs to be ramped up and applied more broadly

2. Deflationary Measures:

Currently, 0.05% of LP fees are used to buy and burn MEX, and there are plans to introduce more burn mechanics as new products roll out. This is crucial because, as you mentioned, the current inflation rate is way too high, and these deflationary measures are a key part of the solution

3. Revised Tokenomics:

The team has designed MEX’s tokenomics to start with high emissions to boost early liquidity, but with plans to gradually reduce emissions over time. The goal is to burn more MEX than is created, which should help to counteract the inflation. It’s a step in the right direction, but as you pointed out, it needs to be the number one priority to give investors a clear vision of where rewards are heading as volume increases.

I hear you on the urgency—without these changes, MEX risks losing value, which could hurt the broader ecosystem, including xPortal. I’m with you on this, and it’s clear that the community needs to keep pushing for these updates to happen as soon as possible.

Thanks for bringing this up—let’s keep the pressure on to make sure the team prioritizes these critical improvements.

2 Likes

I read a message sent by a team member on Telegram . It said that the changing of all fees into MEX should be a more wanted change and that it should be disscused here . I also agree with the change . I would totally vote on such matter . I have currently 1billion+ locked MEX . I believe that we should make a poll or something .
Also i would implement on Agora a voting system of some kind . Either with votes or with Mex and see how much support a Proposal have . Not just ,hearts" or comments .

2 Likes

to save the MvX it is necessary to save the Dex with a viable and innovative solution, remove the mex use only the egld, and to not harm xmex holders buy them back 4 billion xmex for 1000 egld

1 Like