Making mex stronger

Once concentraded liquidity is implemented, and the dex becomes sustainable from fees, I think it’s a good idea to reward more mex holders by giving 100% of mex inflation to them(till mex inflation goes to zero). 1 year lock would give you x Mex every week, 2 years lock would give you 2x Mex and 4 years lock would give you 4x Mex. Once the dex has enough volume from concentrated liquidity pools, by giving the mex inflation to the owners of the dex(mex holders), will create an exponential effect of high volumes and a strong mex, which should be the top 2 priorities of the dex.

No, not a good idea.

1. you can’t just disable the farm rewards, liquidity will be gone in an instant
  2. why even inflate mex, if its going to all the xmex owners? Just stop the minting at that point. Doesn’t make sense to continue minting and giving it to xmex owners.

This doesn’t make mex stronger, but weaker. Pointless inflation with no value being added and people just dumping it.

Well maybe it’s my fault that I am bringing this topic now, since it’s not a priority. But explaining my point, once mex staking rewards are not needed to attract liquidity you have 2 choices. To stop mex staking rewards or to reward the people that believe the most on the dex and incentivise them (by increasing the competition between them) to buy and lock more mex. By the way people who locked their mex wont just “dump” it because they are the most committed ones on the success of the dex (traders and liquidity providers are not committed, because they dont have to lock anything for 1, 2 or 4 years).

Under what conditions would it not be needed anymore?

And again continuing the dillution is not the goal when it’s not needed anymore. Under such circumstances it is implied that the other revenue sources are more profitable than mex.

Mex is not a revenue source. We investors of Mex, back it up till the exchange succeeds. I think success can come only with concentrated liquidity and fees coming from it. But anyway I dont disagree to stop mex inflation after the fees from concentrated liquidity reach that level.