Regarding yield farming and concentrated liquidity

Hello, I suggested in a previous post that yield farming should be replaced by concetraded liquidity. But thinking more deeply about it, I think a combination of both could be optimal. Concentrated liquidity could be a better fit for “active liquidity providers”, who want to choose specific prices ranges for higher apy, while yield farming could be beneficial to more 'passive liquidity providers" who want to benefit from farm rewards, since they are holding without checking price charts ect. Of course total priority of the dex should be the increase of the volume, but keeping a balance between these 2 types of liquidity providers will help reaching that goal, in my view.

All these considering that mex becomes a strong token first, by implementing concentraded liquidity and increasing the volume of the dex. After with mex decreasing in inflation(reaching minimum viable inflation) some mex rewards still can be given. But according to Lucian Todea on the 1st xday there will be a vote for this. Zero inflation vs minimum viable inflation. Just sharing some thoughts here.