Liquidity Efficiency

Are there any plans for more efficient liquidity? We all have seen Uniswap’s concentraded liquidity model. Their model though made liquidity providers seem more like traders in my view. This is because liquidity providers have to get in and out of positions, in order to change their price ranges and get more fees rewards. On the positive side, this creates more volume and higher apr expectations for liquidity providers that can get the right price ranges, which would bring more attention on the dex. On the negative side this adds complexity for new users, and basically turns liquidity providers to some other type of traders. If the liquidity provider has to check charts in order to predict which price ranges will have the most volume he is basically a trader now. So in that case, we would have 2 types of traders. The traders who trade and the traders who add and remove liquidity in order to find the most rewarding price ranges. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think concentrated liquidity is important?

1 Like

Concentrated liquidity is VERY important. ALL other modern DEX (Uniswap, Pancakeswap, Raydium, etc.) have implemented it more than a year ago now. I think that Osmosis has the best implementation in terms of UI/UX, it’s very easy to understandhow it works and one can quickly see the APR he will get depending on the chosen strategy. This should 100% be taken as an example for the implementation.
Even DX25 on MultiversX used to have it before shutting down. This must be treated by the team as an ABSOLUTE priority if they want xExhange to become attractive for Liquidity Providers.

The second priority as far Liquidity Providing is concerned would be to add multiple FEE Tiers options instead of the current standard/fixed one (0.01%, 0.05%, 0.25% and 1%!

The third top priority in my opinion would be to add LIMIT ORDERS. All other DEX on MultiversX have successfully implemented it (Onedex, Jexchange, AshPerp, etc.). It is a game changer, the xExchange team should request help from other teams in the ecosystem on this front

1 Like

I’m begging you , from the bottom of my heart and for the sustainability of this project , implement some kind of more benefits for xMEX holders. The APR right now is aprox. 3-4 % . No sane human being would still lock their MEX for this . I stopped locking MEX when UTK rewards stopped . I spoke with other people , we are all waiting to see the next steps . Please , implement some kind of fees redirected to xMEX holders from LIMIT ORDERS and LIMIT TRADING . And please , for heaven’s sake , make the xMEX holders receive what they are owed , NOT JUST TRADING FEES FROM 20 TOKENS WHEN THERE ARE OVER 100 + TOKENS ON THE DEX . I’m so sorry for this message and I truly hope that no one takes offense but this is going in a wrong direction . I’m talking from an investor point of view , I believe in your vision , I believe in this project as I believed beggining with MaiarDex and Elrond but this is not working well for investors . I understand the current market conditions , I understand the very hard work that is behind a project with this magnitude but I’m afraid you keep working towards a project that keeps drifting away from it’s users .

2 Likes

I agree, more utility for xmex