Regarding the fees pool

Hello, can you make it more clear how to fees rewards are distributed to the xmex holders please. I know that a 0.05% of every swap goes to this fees pool. But on the leaderboard how much of that is the 1st one is getting, the second, the 100th ect? What is the formula that says how much of the pie each person on the leaderboard gets, considering their energy?

1 Like

And also, I want to know why we don’t get the fees from every swap? Why do we get only fees from 20 tokens when there are more 150 tokens on xExchange that are traded ? I want to get my fair share even from the , no utility " tokens , or the experimental tokens . We don’t even receive the fees from SOL trading… I think this is a huge gap that needs to be filled because we were promised 0.05% of every swap of every token traded on xExchange.Do you plan to remediate this issue on xExchange v3?

2 Likes

I think this is because there is not much fees from trading other tokens atm. You can check the fees analytics of every pool on xexchange.

True but still , we are entitled to every single last bit of money , regardless of the volume or hype or anything else. For exemple , BOBER exploded or could explode in transactions and what did we get ? or what will we get ? Nothing for sure if we keep things the way that they are right now . And BOBER was an example , it could be any coin from the exchange that we do not receive fees from and the next day , full scale transactions and hype and we , the XMEX holders , the backbone of xExchange , receive nothing…

1 Like

@victoor @rotnisi check the new xEIP Draft I proposed which addresses this

1 Like

Hey guys,

There are only 20 tokens out of 150 because not all tokens are sent to the fees collector. Otherwise XMEX holders would be receiving 150 different amounts with extremely small balances.

For the pair that have the fees collector enabled, a fee of 0.05% is taken and burnt + a fee of 0.05% is taken and sent to the fees collector.

1 Like

That’s what I thought as well. I would love to see more tokens in the tokens fees pool though when there will be more fees for them. Is it possible to show on xexchange how much energy there is in the whole system? So everyone will how much % of the fees pool they will get.

1 Like