Feature Request: Tracking Reward Earnings in $ for the weekly fee and Metabonding on xExchange

Hello everyone!

It’s great to be here. I’m more of a reader than a writer, but I’ve just logged into xExchange via the website and claimed my boosted rewards for the past two weeks. I have a couple of questions:

a) Is it possible to add a section to our profiles on xExchange where we can see how much we’ve earned in rewards, denominated in dollars, for each token? This would make it easier for investors to track their earnings over time.

b) Similarly, could we implement the same mechanism for Metabonding rewards? Being able to visualize our earnings, such as claiming ~$346.23 in fee rewards and ~$543.65 in metabonding rewards after one year, would be incredibly helpful.

I’m not familiar with the technical aspects of coding and smart contracts, but I’m curious if someone could shed light on whether these ideas are feasible.

Thank you to everyone who contributes and comes up with innovative ideas!

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing this feature request and feedback! :pray:

And welcome on the Agora :zap:

5 Likes

I think your spot on, I would love to see the same features. I’m left using my brain to calculate it all up. Did I make 18$ or 25$ was it 300?
It should be easier to see and calculate.

2 Likes

Good point but at the same time I’d like to see the fees paid in egld to get those rewords.